Lessons & Leasing
Moss Beach Ranch offers a comprehensive lesson program for adults and children with nearly all riding levels and abilities. English and Western riding styles are both taught by professional, certified instructors who are experienced in a wide variety of riding specialties including dressage, stadium and cross country jumping, barrel racing, western pleasure, and trail riding.
Group, semi-private, and private lessons are available.
- Group (60 minutes): $60/person for three to six students.
- Semi-private (60 minutes): $65/person for two students.
- Private (45 minutes): $80
- Horsemanship (30 minutes of ground instruction): $25/person plus lesson fee.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Horse leasing at Moss Beach Ranch offers intermediate and advanced riders many advantages of horse ownership at a fraction of the cost and responsibility. Our lease horses include a group of mares and geldings of various sizes and skill levels that are all under the care and training of Moss Beach Ranch staff.
To keep risks low and enjoyment high, potential leasees must complete a comprehensive skills evaluation and orientation by a qualified Moss Beach Ranch instructor to ensure they are teamed up with a horse that is suitable for their needs and level.
A Moss Beach Ranch horse lease entitles leasees to regularly scheduled days and times of riding each week. Costs vary depending on lease:
- Leasing 1 day/week: $200/month
- Leasing 2 days/week: $275/month
- Leasing 3 days/week: $350/month
- One time leasing orientation: $75