Trail Ride Guidelines
- Riders must be at least 10 years old
- Rider weight limit is 210 lbs
- Appropriate attire is required including long pants and closed shoes
- Certified riding helmets are required, which we will provide at no cost
- A signed liability release is required for each rider.
- No more than one rider per horse is allowed
- A trail ride guide is required for each group
- Cost of the trail ride does not including gratuity, which is at the riders’ discretion
- 24 hour notice is required for all cancelations or your credit card will be charged.
- Please arrive early—we can only hold horses 10 minutes past your reservation time.
Directions to Moss Beach Ranch. When you enter the property, follow the “AJ Arena” signs to the back arena.
In your email, please tell us the size of your group, desired date and time, and level of riding experience. Your trail ride is NOT RESERVED until you receive confirmation from our Trail Ride Guide.